11.13.2012

A Quick Update

Nespresso Expert and my sidekick/coffee loving dog

It's been a very busy Autumn/Fall around our house.  I can't believe we've lived in Columbus for four months already.  The kids are doing very well in school and both love their teachers and classmates....our backyard is a buzz with 15 or so kids every afternoon for a game of capture the flag.

Lots of news to post since it's been a while.....I started a new job (well two new jobs) hence the lack of blogging.  I work part-time for Lands End and I also demonstrate Nespresso Coffee machines two times a week at Sur La Table.  I'm love both jobs and after a few weeks I'm starting to get the swing of things and the balance of (25 hours a week working + full-time mom and wife).

The kids have started basketball and are enjoying weekly clinics/practices.  The season officially starts in December.  Ernie's been traveling a bit, but is home most of the time....we love the work life balance we now have and I love the fact that I can work outside the home and know he's enjoying the kids and their time together.  Life is Good!!!

I had one of the very best birthdays this year....a day at COSI (Columbus's Science Center).  We also visited the Human Body Exhibit and it was fascinating even the kids loved it.   But by far the best part was the Gadget Cafe where we got to order experiments.  I have two budding little scientists....


We also visited the Short North (a section of downtown) with cool shops and restaurants.  Dinner at the Happy Greek and dessert at Jeni's Ice Cream.  A day I will cherish and look back upon!



No comments: