11.10.2013

Queen for a Weekend

Spent my birthday surrounded by the people I love!

Birthday Eggs Benedict....check
field hockey game....check
family hike.....check


Ended the day with and ice cream cone!

Not to call too much attention to myself, but we did make it a birthday weekend rather than day!  I also got a bike so I'm ready for next year's tri season.

Pizza from Taranto's and tiramasu rounded out the weekend.  I am truly blessed and so lucky for all that I have....

I stumbled on a cool little gem after our hike at High Banks Metro Park in Powell.  The nature center has a collection of old National Geographic magazines.  I love NG and longed to be a photographer for them back when I was younger!  Well look at the what I got to parooze through...


Almost forgot....the two who love me unconditionally or maybe they just love a warm, soft bed...

No comments: