4.20.2010

Dear Tooth Fairy...

I've waited for this moment my entire life. 

Will was so excited to lose his first tooth you'd have thought it was the greatest moment of his whole 5.9999 years on Earth.  We were just hanging out in the living room, and all of the sudden he's holding his tiny tooth in his hand wondering what the heck it is!?!?  Next, is one of those moments when you wish you could record instantly, so as to not miss any facial expressions, as he realizes it's in fact, his tooth.  The one that's been loose for about a month (and I'd totally forgotten about).  Then he runs down the hall screaming, "I can't believe it, I can't believe it," and looks in the bathroom mirror to see where he is now missing his tooth.  When he came back to the living room he had his look on his face that screamed,"I have to tell someone else," so I picked up the phone and dialed daddy. 

See you tonight tooth fairy, oh and watch out for Team Theo and Cleo...their treats are on the counter in the kitchen.

mom I have to put the tooth under the pillow... now!

under the pillow...check!

It's moments like this that make parenting the coolest job and I feel very blessed everyday!

No comments: