Our cat Cleo is a really cool cat as far as cats go...she doesn't like other cats and she thinks Callie is the greatest furriest black pillow on the planet. The two of them bring our family much joy, but lately Cleo has decided that she needs breakfast before the sun is up.
She also walks around the house around midnight and meows really loudly until someone comes and carries her off to bed. I have to remember she's just a baby and not a ole lady like the Callie Wallie. Who by the way is an angel.
The cat is particularly fond of Ernie and he thinks she's an angel. When he was gone last week she meowed around the house all hours and wanted breakfast at 5:12 a.m. Yes, I am taking a journal of her early hour risings.
Well the other morning when she was meowing for food at yes, 5:12 a.m. I grabbed her 8 Lb furry butt and took her back to our bedroom and shut the door. Well that worked for about 2 hours. Next she acted like she was going to cough up a hairball (this is a very loud obnoxious noise that gets me out of bed in a flash). So I flew out at bed at (7:12 a.m.) to find our cat faking her hairball experience... Well it did get her breakfast and I went back to bed for another hour. So maybe she is training me...hairball attack=breakfast!
I'm getting Cleo back by posting this fat picture of her...that'll show her who's boss!PS. Since Ernie is back she sleeps in and when she meows late at night he takes her down for some computer time with him. Maybe she's secretly training him too!!!
2 comments:
She was just missing her Daddy. I thinking she thinks she's one of the kids.
PS - Throw pillows and shush her really loud. Those are the sounds you here at 3:00 AM at my house!
um, your cat needs diet food at 5:12 am. seriously. FAT CAT! ha ha ha ha ha... give callie wallie a hug & smooch for me!
Post a Comment