Will had swim lessons this morning and Josie is at "aqua camp" for four hours. She is going to be one tired little girl. SO I guess summer has arrived the kids have turned in their school bags for swim gills. Both of them are having a very fun summer so far. I didn't think we'd be in Utah into July, but Ernie is still interviewing and awaiting a few offers so we are idling patiently, but more than ready to head east and settle in. He leaves for Iowa City to do his final site visit which will be with Proctor and Gamble. We are hoping to relocate before the end of the month. We told our property management company that our home would be available to rent by Aug. 1 so I hope so...
We took our house off the market and have decided to rent it instead and then sell in a few years after the market recovers. Even in Utah where the real estate market is the hottest we are unable to sell our house. Oh well...
Anyways,I will post a few pictures and a video of Josie jumping off the high dive. Josie has been reading and journaling everyday. She is going to try and read all her Junie B. Jones books this summer and is getting so good at reading. More later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment