7.14.2008

The Twilight Series


Okay, I've had my nose in a book for the last week and a half and Ernie is starting to wonder if I'm coming up for air anytime soon. Everyone is SLC and across the world is carrying a copy of the latest series of novels by a cool, chic housewife whom actually happens to also be a BYU grad. For those of you outside of Utah BYU=Mormon. She's a pretty cool Mormon gal. Stephanie Meyer's series includes "Twilight", "New Moon" and "Eclipse" with a much anticipated release of her fourth book hitting your nearest Barnes and Noble in August.

The books revolves around a few teenagers as the main characters. They live in a small town called Forks, Washington where the average day is rainy with very little sunny days. Perfect for a vampire family, right? Bella the main female character goes to live with her father who also happens to be the towns sheriff. Edward and his four brothers and sisters are the most beautiful, secretive group of kids at school. Until Bella shows up at school for the first day of class. Edward is taken by surprise and is drawn to her like a moth to a light. That's all I'm giving up so check this series out you won't be able to put the book down.

On December 12, 2008 "Twilight" hits local theaters.



1 comment:

Tina said...

OMG I am so addicted to these books...Edward can have my neck too, anytime!!!!