Well I am really tired as I type this so it is going to be short and sweet. We left Daybreak at 6 a.m. and arrived in North Platte, NE 13 hours later. We had a fun day-- the kids were awesome, and the drive was uneventful--Thankfully. We stopped in WY for breakfast at the coolest Mc Donalds. The kids cowboy'd up for breakfast and ran around the WY-themed Mc D's. We then headed across WY and stopped in Cheyenne for a late lunch--picnic style. We ordered clubs to go and sat in the shade and ate. It was a nice cool day and the furry girls were able to get out of the car for awhile. The kids climbed a crab apple tree and played a bit. We then drove into NE and an afternoon thunderstorm. We passed corn fields and sunflower fields it was beautiful. Were watching a bit of the olmpics--GO USA and then we're off to bed.
We hit the road very early tomorrow and will be in South Bend, IN tomorrow evening.
Enjoy a few pictures from the road.
2 comments:
I miss you all so much already! I'm glad you made it safely to NE. Take care.
Looks like Ernie got the best back seat drivers or should I say front seat...they'll never ask "Are we there yet?"
Post a Comment